Vertical Plus Limited are looking for an enthusiastic E Commerce Account Manager to build website sales on a portfolio of E Commerce websites, Ebay Stores and Amazon Stores. You will work closely with our clients to build the sales on each website - working to sales targets - and you will require good communication and negotiation skills, project management skills, marketing skills and computing skills.
Position Title: E-Commerce Account Manager
Salary: £30K – £40K plus bonuses (depending on experience)
Departments: Web, Print, Design, E Commerce
Closing Date: Friday 26 June 2020
- A flair for retail in order to identify product opportunities and sell products effectively
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and be good at time management
- Proficient at writing online content
- Ability to report on KPIs and identify site improvement opportunities
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Liaison and Negotiation Skils
- Good Project Management Skills
- Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills.
- Self Motivating
- Computing Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Must have an excellent understanding of the online environment and social media, and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for online shopping on websites, Ebay and Amazon
Main duties of the post
- To manage and maximise sales in a portfolio of E Commerce Websites.
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship.
- Undergo competitive analysis of other websites, search terms research & sales data reviews
- Create your own marketing copy and/or oversee the work of creative writers producing similar copy in the style required by the partnership
- Create your own SEO campaigns and/or oversee the work of SEO workers
- Create and manage your own Pay Per Click campaigns
- Project manage the delivery of new websites, stores and technological advancements
- Monitor and analyse performance data
- Create and manage monthly projects to increase sales and inventory size.
- Produce monthly minuted reviews with to each client and ensure action points agreed are undertaken by both the client and by Vertical Plus Limited.
A degree in marketing, business, social sciences or other relevant degree and at least two year’s experience of online marketing or two year’s experience in relevant retail marketing department or two years experience of sales or account management.
Part of what makes us successful are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for online marketing. We recruit individuals who demonstrate honesty, integrity, initiative and a creative approach to problem solving. Our employees have a ‘can do’ attitude. An inspiration to your colleagues, you’ll have passion and a commitment to getting things done while always placing the client at the centre.
We offer a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hard working, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aiming at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
How to apply for this position:
For further details and to apply for the position, please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 26 June 2020.